Thursday, August 30, 2007

SHAGGY BOB's New England TOUR


The next stop on the US Tour will be Waltham Mass: Labor Day Weekend for some Grillin', gettin my ass handed to me playing poker, and some beers with good ole fraternity boys. Should you be in the area Friday following 8am (I'll be hitting the red eye in the Frankensteiner to arrive in the AM after work.) the Funtruck is rollin'.

If you:.....
Have nothing to do and want to enjoy frosty beverage.
Feel Like relaxing with less than stellar conversation.
Need a healthy dropkick in the sternum.
Think you have stones enough for a game of F*CK'ed UP.
Like animals becuase the taste good.
Want to sit in the sun and dehydrate by hydration.
.........: Hit my Cel No.#

Nothing really fun has happened this week other than diner food on Monday so....., I'm hoping for a little horrification for the next few days.

FIRE IT UP!!!

No comments: