Sunday, December 5, 2010

FaceySpace

I just don't know what the real draw is. Although I'm drawn. It started as a way to sling smaller messages, similar to what I was posting here, then it turned to posting pics of me doing stuff, it progressed to creep and stalk the lil lady. I don't need that any more, she's the best if not the most bestest thing that has ever happened to me. I still check... and in most cases still rant about it. I guess it's a useful tool, I've found 371 of my closest and not so closest friends. There are a handful of people whom I update, and (chat on the phone with, as well) then there are the other bunch of mutts. <=I say that in the most loving way though. People comment/I comment... it's faceyspace. There is something in our psyche that forces us to want to know about wanting to know what someone else is eating for lunch. If it's not there for you..... you're not on faceyspace (or perhaps not actually reading this. WHoa!?!?!?!?). What's suuuuuup?

Today's Randomness is brought to you by, worn out slippers, the word plangent \PLAN-junt\ DEFINITION adjective 1 : having a loud reverberating sound 2 : having an expressive and especially plaintive quality, and the number 2.


No comments: