Monday, February 1, 2010

Conscious effort

I've decided to make a conscious effort to get up prior to noon everyday. It's tough, in fact I think it's pretty close to impossible. The night time job and post work decompression time doesn't help much. It's not that my job is stressful, you'd have to imagine it like this: (you work a regular 9-5 job) you'd get up at 3am try to do everything you would think about doing after work prior to!? and then go to bed at 6pm after your short ass commute home. Nearly impossible..

I'll be starting the effort tomorrow, today my pillow was way too ccomfortable to let go of until 4pm.

1 comment:

James W said...

I used to deal with that when I worked 2nd shift and decided to make a lifestyle change due to the fact that my drinking buddy moved to Tampa and I was sick of being around 300 lbs.

It's not easy, but it can be done....