Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Overdrawn

I have an innate ability to overdraw my bank accounts. An unconscious blood lust for making the bank charge me extra fees for taking too much loot. I've done it at least once each of the last 4months. I have no misconceptions about why I have no savings account to speak of. It's not good, but to tell you the truth I really don't fret about it too much. Most of the time I'm buying groceries and juice up the bill for something tasty. Then I fester as I did for the last month at my place without going out or doing much that requires the money I didn't have when I spent it. I still don't own credit cards which I believe is a very good thing. I have enough debt from student loans...a couple of credit cards would have me fleeing the country under an assumed name.

SO basically it's a fester month for me until the last two weekends, then I head to a reunion, and to meet up with some High School friends which will put me in the red again right out of the gates for next month.

No comments: