Tuesday, May 19, 2009

There are people out there crazier than I

Just thought I'd get that out there. In my super busy labor intensive job I tend to have a few minutes here or there to surf the old intarwebb. I was searching a topic that was referenced in a novel I was reading and then started clicking on the next best thing that came along until I landed on a site that was, well..... created for the Great North American Whackadoodle holed up in a cabin somewhere in the Northwest Territory.

Now I'm all for it, get out there and get some proof. But since a specimen has never been conked on the dome and or found with a skeletal system more than .0025% whole. I think this particular chart is just about the handiest thing ever. In fact I'm walking on tip-toe next time I head into the woods and bringing my camera.



There's nothing I hate more than a deaf sasquatch eating my garbage while thinking about children!

No comments: