Tuesday, May 20, 2008

IT's ON!!!

The quest for a new position in the Art Administrative field has been given the green light. The folks at Toga/Tang have listed the opening. NO parachute this time.... I'm going to free fall into a new office. It's time to get a hair-cut and get a real job. (1st monster hair-cut in 10yrs) Of course I'll be waiting until I have a sit-down interview scheduled to pimp that mop. Shark Skin suit optional....yet rico suavishly preferred. I'll keep you all posted as the process progresses.

I'm thinking half full. If for nothing else, because I miss wearing a tie to work. After three solid years of wearing a tie 5days a week... I long to choke myself out again twice every morning. Since it's been almost three years since that was the case. Either all you mutts that I'm friends with have to get married, or I'm going to have to get a new job. I don't trust you all to help me out on this one so I'm gonna try to take care of it solo.

It's comperable pay, so the commute and gas prices aren't an issue yet.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

It's not half full dammit, it's full. And that job is yours.

Shaggy Bob said...

Thanks for the confindence vote. Miss Kristi, I had a blast Friday...I think we should get together on a "regular" basis. First ratatouille is on me : )

Kristi said...

Sounds like a plan!!