Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time

I cook quite a bit and don't usually have much trouble cleaning up after myself. I may cook a bit too hot most of the time. (Z knows that I just like eating good food in a quicker manner than letting anything simmer) I do however have a problem with one particular food item when it comes to the mess. Peanut Butter. Whilst making a simple PB&J sandwich I some how manage...I kid you not....to get peanut butter everywhere. The balcony railing, my TV, an elbow, an eyebrow, pants, shirt, rug, toilet seat, fridge door, pillow case, jeep steering wheel, inside a shoe. No place is safe. I don't know how it happens, and I don't know why. But I do know that I hate finding said peanut butter in all the different places. I can make a conscious effort trying not to get it everywhere and I fail miserably everytime. Today was no different. I hope that the folks at National Grid enjoy the personal check for electricity consumption with the added downhome feel of a bit of peanut butter on the payment. It's peanut butter jelly time!

No comments: