Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not in my pants

I slashed a hole in my damn shorts. It started with a simple repetitious movement gone awry. It has happened before; and I'm sure it'll happen again, but the shock is still the same. Razor sharp aluminum lower body fabric dessimation and the immediate sprint to the nearest area someone won't see you checking to see if the bits are still attached. I'm not going to say my shorts tied the room together, but they were my fav. I do have a bit of a gash but not on ye olde twig or berries.

Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move pla..... OOH F*ck!
.......breathe
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate
Move plate=> 200 more times

1 comment:

Kate said...

You needs you a sewing machine, or someone willing to operate said appliance for you. Send 'em out.