Monday, April 21, 2008

ShaggyBob's Self-Help hints of the Moment

ShaggyBob's Self-Help hints of the Moment:
When Tax season rears its ugly head and You happen to be one of the people on top of the game (i.e. I got my return already) when cashing the check poste haste, be sure to endorse it. The teller missed the missing on my part and just deposited the check into my account. I forgot because I was giddy, she missed it because she was in a hurry. (neither of us should be faulted but, it IS her job) I got a call and had to return to the bank to sign the check even though I had a reciept that said it was already my money. SO.... sign your tax return check and make sure the cash belongs to you...without having to do a double take and put your Herbie Hancock on the thing during a second coming. Tax return =>check, money already spent=> not quite yet, looking forward to spending said money =>check. (I need some options feel free to let me know how you'd spend my money)

Todays Randomness.
Todays Randomness is brought to you by, afternoon golfing, the word éclat • \ay-KLAH\ • noun 1 : ostentatious display : publicity *2 : dazzling effect : brilliance 3 a : brilliant or conspicuous success b : praise, applause. and the number 4:45 (the last minute I can finish a round of golf including travel time and still make it to work on time) Summer's going to be good.

No comments: