Thursday, September 13, 2007

Todays Randomness

Today's Randomness is brought to you by, The Russian and The Blonde...+ ...17oz Red Plastic Party Cups, the word dubious • \DOO-bee-us\ • adjective 1 a : of doubtful promise or outcome b : questionable or suspect as to true nature or quality *2 : unsettled in opinion : doubtful, and the number 100.

When trying to update and get people interested in using new programming, it would be beneficial to let them know prior to throwing them into the Beta "with all it's bugs and misguided linking goodness" Thank you Hotmail for screwing me and losing my entire email contact list (It's not like I keep in contact with all 300 of the folks, but it's good to know I can if I want) in the process" F-U and your Beta super bullshit.

I guess I'm having a trying day at best, but I did get a kick out of the TV display at MalWart today...I've been looking into a new set and was purusing the electronics section. Most of the TV's were playing a Shark week rerun on the discovery channel. It struck me odd, and also made me burst out in gut laughter that there was a video of a guy free swimming with a 17ft Great White Shark. (Mentally challenged person obviously, with balls of solid granite, some serious stones) what made me laugh was the voice over guy when he said "Don't try this at home". To my knowledge NO, none, zip, nada, never happened 17ft Great White Sharks have ever lived in captivity much less in my bathtub. "So I will in fact NOT try that at home"
Captian Obvious meter has been raised to flourescent <*punch in the face*> black........ I would however be just as amuzed by seeing a monkey hugging a pigeon..

....there all better

Tommorrows excursion has been set in stone and I'll be traveling on the Mass Pike for a bit, my last three round trips have been great. 1.) drank coffee from a reststop and 5minutes later chundered in my lap while driving, 2.) Got boxed out of no less than 3 reststops and almost whizzed in my pants 3.) was held up in a 65Mph zone parked behind the bumper infront of me for 2hrs due to a fire that consumed a tractor trailor under an overpass. Over Under, Under: Over dun.

I still think the automatic weapons, blow torches, marguerita machine, and keg-o-rator will be wrapped in bacon with a side of bacon covered in bacon bits slathered with bacon and cheddar dip. Mmmmmmm Tminus 19hrs until happy hour and goodtimes.

Francis Bacon criticizes for placing too much emphasis on dialectical and sophistical training asked of “minds empty and unfraught with matter” (Bacon, III [1887], 326).

No comments: