Tuesday, December 26, 2006

5months


It's been just under 5 months (since, last I decided to battle with the beast, 6months since on the battlefield)...and I'm solidly grounded,"" I have faced my fear.I have permitted it to pass over me and through me. It has gone past, I've turned the inner eye and seen its path. There is nothing. Only "I" remain."" Now all I have to do is get the New Year resolutions lined up and I'm good to go for the rest of my life. Life has it's moments I say with impunity... I've passed the official battle lines of tearing down the bricks. I weild my warhammer of the mind now (affectionately called: Thorfin Skull Splitter).
Call it Yoga, Call it Karma, call it Military Calisthenics, a swift kick in my own ass to wake up before 2pm, and waffles. Mmmmmmm waffles.

No comments: