Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holidays

I can't seem to get into the Holiday spirit. There's just a pit. I 've gotten gifts for my fam that I felt were right on target, and hopefully they'll get a kick out of them. I just can't seem to get on the horse. It could stem from the fact that here at work I'm low man on the totem pole. I'll be enjoying my Christmas eve, smuthered in ads that have to go in the Christmas Day paper, and I'll be spending Christmas day, doing the same for the day after Christmas. I work with folks that have little kids and elderly family to look after so I don't mind being here, but when I look at it from the outside perspective...it's just sucked the will to celebrate with fam and friends out of me. I will no doubt be sleeping through it. There's nothing better than getting 14hrs of sleep on Christmas.

Repaeat above schedule, insert NYE... I'll be getting paid time and a half for all four evenings, at least that's something to look forward to.

No comments: