Wednesday, May 2, 2007

On the air

The autistic monkey riding the Vespa with the bowl of pudding has been done away with. I'm street legal for phone conversation again.... But I still don't/won't Text.

In less than 29hrs I'll be traveling to the Great White North with the Monstu. Friday May 4th, 0400 hours...troops are here by ordered to report for duty. The rondesvous point is: Codename CANTINA. [Cactus Grill & Cantina, 11 Raymond St, Potsdam, NY 13676. (315) 265-0240] The weapons depot is cached with Fried Icecream, the Flag Meal (burrito,enchilada,taco, refried beaners and rices) buckets of Corona...and frozen Margueritas. Cinco de Mayo minus one. Jessica will be the sequestered server, unlike Mr. Pink I do tip....because I deemed it socially acceptable. Bust out the Mariachi and lace up yer boots it's time for a South of the Northern Border showdown.

If only I had the ability to download photos from my phone you could see the flight suit, Cobra Attack helicopter flight helmet and the MRE's that have been stockpiled for the mission. Maps are charted and I await the NPG arrival from San Jose. (<=insert Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries").

T-minus 29hrs and counting...........

No comments: