Monday, May 14, 2007

That's IT

I've had it with packing, three time soon to be four in a 1 1/2yr. I believe that at this particular juncture of my existance...it's time for new stuff. Not steel and glass stuff, nor rustic antique crap...just new stuff. Including online purchases of marvel super hero boxer briefs for adults. (not too sure if I'm more of a Superman guy or a Flash guy!?, Hulk or Batman? do i need a utility belt.....definitely no Robin!)

Couch...........booted
End tables.....booted
Bookcases.....booted
Coffee mkr....booted
Frch Press.....keeper
Dishes..........booted
1/2clothing..booted
1/2shoes......booted
Lamps..........booted
Coffee table......keeper
Bed-n-fixin's....keeper
Computer.....toss up, until I get a new one

It be time to move on, grow up, and buy a couch. Where to put said couch I'm still (98 : 2) on that one. Down by the river.

No comments: