Monday, March 3, 2008

Todays Randomness

The gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
Make instruments to plague us. ~William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)

Today's Randomness is brought to you by blissful sleep, the word logy • \LOH-ghee\ • adjective: marked by sluggishness and lack of vitality : groggy, and the number 15.

I'm under the firm impression now that the easiest way to pass the time is to dream it away. It's just as easy to occupy myself with a project or two, but sleep is so much better. Hatha Yoga...and some pseudo-meditative breathing exercises, put me down for the long haul. It's completely the same as reading a book, while I wasted my time away in college... two pages into a required reading and I'd be drooling on the book itself fast asleep. This morning I fell asleep on the Dali Lama.

No comments: