Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm almost there (Bill O'Reilly says it best click NSFW)

Ten days into my super work ridiculosity and I'm not even remotely hostile to my co-workers. The editors are another story, well... let's just say that they're "just another grammatically incorrect headline ". That in and of itself is reason to conflagrate. You know they like have to read and stuff, make corrections and, and...well, shit that's it. It would make my job easier to concentrate on the artistic realm of cookie cutter graphics in newspaper media if they had I don't know uh....um...... yeah=> spellcheck. It just hasn't been a good 3days for the monkeys in the cage next door. Maybe they're not getting enough potassium. I mean seriously I don't have time to read each and every word in the paper while piecing it together for final output. But I do catch things like HAEDLINE ARRORS. Kinda makes me want to get a big old handful of steaming poo and throw it at them.
(As he swings from cubicle to cubicle whooping and cackling.)

I just realized that this post sucks. I forgot all the people out there in the world that aren't familiar with my jargon. A headline is the head of a newspaper story or article usually printed in large type and giving the gist of the story or article that follows. They are eye catching attention grabbers that draw you into the dastardly things that the world has to offer. They're big, like the queen in an ant hive.

ShaggyBob's Self Help Hints of the Moment. Don't stop drinking coffee and don't stop smoking cigarettes if you don't want to. Fart in the elevator if you're the only one there - leave a little present, if you feel the need to drop an F-bomb at work eek one out, have a beer with lunch, hit on a barista... what's the worst that can happen hot coffee in the face? Hold a door for someone, or not.... It's lifes little distractions that keep you sane. I should know I had a perfectly decent 3hr conversation with myself today.... outloud.

No comments: