Sunday, August 17, 2008

Work blows

Yup that was a ripper of a weekend. Huge Bob's Cookin Show on Friday. Laced up the drankin boots real Tight. Martini is a great way to spend the afternoon if I do say so myself. So much so, that breakfast the following morning happens around 4pm. Sorry we didn't make it up DK LilMac. Not that there's anything wrong with breakfast for dinner. I think I'll be doing that more often.

I took the opportunity on Saturday "while I had the extra hands chillin at my place" to purchase an addition for the living room. It's HD, it's LCD, and it's 32" not a huge addition but a vivid and crystal clear one. It was on sale, and I finally got something good out of the old truck instead of pumping money into it.

Back to the grind here at the office and another working weekend on the way. I think it's awesome, shuper shweeeet, that they've laid enough people off so that I have to work tons of OT. 3 people on the payroll that do what I do, and the other two have like 14weeks of Vacation between them. Me... I get 2 weeks, but can never use the days because I'm working for the other guys. There's no reason to take a week day off what the hell would I do with it?

More options for vehicles are making themselves available, and now I'm in the 'go-ahead and pick one already' mood. Hopefully by week's end I'll post the good news.

No comments: