Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ebay

I've never used Ebay, not that I'd be looking for a bunch of llamas or something to that effect. I decided today that it was a moral imperative that I get one item that has been on my mind for quite sometime. I've bid on the item, and there are 4 other monkeys in the race and I'm hoping that 13hrs from now I'll be the proud owner. Since this is my first dip in the pond that is Ebay I'm still wary of any snapping turtles that may be under the murky surface of the water. We'll have to see how it all works out in the end.

I can't reach the ejection handle!

- You're gonna have to punch us out.
- I can't reach the ejection handle!

- Eject...
- Watch the canopy!



OK technically it's not a Naval Aviators helmet..it's a US Army attack helicopter's skull cap.."It'll serve the purpose just as well."

No comments: