Monday, January 1, 2007

Two days

Two days after a spectacular bout of self destruction I'm feeling much better. Although I've seen conflicting information about concussions over the years, I took the best of both worlds and combined them to make me feel better. I'm not using over the counter drugs, and I'm sleeping it off. Some of you might think this is bad...I beg to differ only becuase medical professionals can't make up their minds as to how to correctly fix a brain shaking like the one I recieved in the wee hours of Sunday morning somewhere between the bathroom, and the couch I eventually crawled to. I don't know if I was unconscious but from the feeling I have now I definitely didn't skimp on the falling power of my body nor did I spread out the contact area choosing, well, not choosing to concentrate the blow to my chin. I feel like the first dude you fight in the old Mike Tyson's Punch Out game, "Glass Joe"


I have no doubt that I'll be feeling better by the weekend, and if not it's sleepies for this guy for a few days.

Studly Von Thump'in Skull needs to go right the F-away.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Note to self: return the pint of Crown Royal and roller skates intended for Bob's birthday...