Sunday, March 11, 2007

No Mist

No blood mist, but I did have a tasty bagel....It's called th Apple Jack and you can only get one at the Bagelry in Potsdam NY. I'd tell you all about it, but I'm in the process of eating the 4 that made the return trip home with me.
I had a beer at Maxfields called Arrogant Bastard...it fit, and if you don't believe that it was great you can go F yourself, I'm great and it was great cuz I said it was great.

I'm really not in a posting mood, and its the beginning of my work week. I have to plan on a St. Patty's day something or other...I haven't got anything set in stone. That's weird for me, and SMRT I guess...I know the day will involve mass breakfast, not religious like. A dozen eggs, pounds of bacon, toast and homefries mass; if ya catch what I'm throwin'.

worst post ever

No comments: