Sunday, March 4, 2007

101

This is my 101st post. It's amazing that one person can randomly, incoherantly and unashamedly sling that much worthless filth out to the unknowing masses of the intarwebb to soak in. Keep reading my lil Drooges there will be better things coming.
Things like:

I forgot to boil the water from my recent water main break and brushed my teeth with water straight fromt the tap, they had said boil water to kill bacterii so you don't get sick. I brushed my teeth, you would think that the peroxide in the toothpaste "make'em white bullshit" would have ousted any left over germs in said water. Not so!....when you receive a warning to boil water until further notice I woud suggest that you heed said warning. There are certain rammifications that go along with unboiled water and the gastrointestinal act of correct/proper internal behavior.

Things like:

I'm finally getting sick of couch surfing, a 31yr old professional couch surfer needs to grow up a little bit. Visiting people is cool and all, but sleeping on a couch has its bad points. Namely it ain't yer bed and sleeping is next to impossible, evenings of tossing and turning get old.

Things like:

Time for a new job, being a vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be.

And so on and so forth.

Keep tuning in same bat-time same bat-channel for interesting and not so interesting updates in the life of the village idiot.

No comments: