Wednesday, April 18, 2007

shooting

TAKE ALL OF THE IMAGES OF THAT KNUCKLEHEAD OUT OF THE MEDIA. It only serves to postumously ingratiate his worthless life, and continue to foster unwanted feelings of those involved, and their loved ones.

Seriously, who in their right mind would want to publish images of what this guy may have looked like in the last seconds of a victims' life. There's no place for it!!!!!

There's no reason to nationally reproduce any of this monkeys writings.

Expunge this maniac from existance unless, the family of the victims want him to be seen and heard.

:UPDATE: reflex emotive response. Dinner break at the Gazette, I was angered enough by the site of this momo to break my fork on pasta....it was a metal fork.

Enough already HAVE HIM REMOVED, all in favor say "Aye" or "Yay" or "Raise your hand" and be recognized.
All those opposed crawl back under your rock.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Randomly came across your blog, and I have to say: I totally agree.

I think we're creating some kind of sick celebrity from this guy, and I think it would be best to just burry him. No name, no face.

No sense in honoring him with fame, when that's what he wanted from the get go.

Great stuff.

--Josh
http://thegroundedmiddle.blogspot.com

Shaggy Bob said...

I tried to stay away from derogatory yiping, and the over all thought that they should burn his body with chemicals that flame out red, white, and blue....but that's just me. I would also go with shoot his ass into space he doesn't need to be on the planet anymore. I'm not looking forward to the next month of news.

Unknown said...

I agree - had this discussion with Kate today. But, the media glorifies this sort of crap whenever it can, and this kid is going to boost ratings. He has immortalized himself in a horrible but memorable fashion.