Monday, April 9, 2007

Soap Scum

When I moved into my place I had found a bar of soap sitting in the shower soap caddie wall hanging doo-dad. I don't use bar soap. I'm prissy like that and have sensitive skin. I decided to leave it since I didn't need the space anyway. The location of the soap is indirectly in overspray, and I shower on average of once a day for the length of time it takes to empty the hot water tank in my place. When you don't have cable, it's the little things that consume your time and make you happy. That and I could drink ten cups of coffee and wouldn't be fully awake unless I hit myself with some form of water in the face, be it, lake,river,pond, sink or long ass shower. It turns out that if you leave a bar of soap in the tray and not touch it for 10 months under inderect shower spray it can survive. It by no means looks like a bar of soap now, it's more of a refracted cottage cheese looking entity, but it exists. I'm about to break down and remove it...I can't decide. I'll be moving myself hopefully at the end of the month and I might just leave it for the next little fishy to enter the bowl.

Hmmmmmm..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't decide if I'm hungry or horny after reading this post... better go with hungry.

Shaggy Bob said...

Oops I crapped my pants, in the good way?! I think