Monday, April 23, 2007

T-minus 9 days

I'm headed to the great white north in 9days to enjoy a few back at the old Fraternity house. Should be goodtimes. That's all I've got to say 'bout that.
It also marks the first ever extended vacation I've taken since I began my professional career. For the past 6yrs I've only been able to work it so that 2 days back to back was the extent. Starting May 3rd my ass is disappearing until the 13th of May. Of course that doesn't count the 7yrs I spent in Potsdam getting edumakated. Technically that was a 7yr Vacation..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget the helmet.

Shaggy Bob said...

It's already in the truck. I'm thinking that I'll get some paint and make it a project to TEP-ify it on Satuday afternooner whilst daydreaming of yard beers and eating grilled grub.