Monday, January 14, 2008

May be in the future

http://empac.rpi.edu/

Yet another resume goes out the door for a possible Curatorial position. Although it may not be in the visual arts speifically I think the experience with the three curators will be invaluable. The experimental new media and technological aspect of EMPAC is something that fascinates me to no end. Check out their 360 degree movie screen traveling exhibit. Whoa!? Music Modern dance and technology as art....yeah!!!

Waiting patiently for the "no" letter in the mail.

5 comments:

Timmy Z said...

Shaggy, get your ass out here this weekend. Your parents will understand the "strain" on their wheels. Nuff said. Get here... don't awaken the anger. Otherwise I pick your ass up and take you snowmobiling in 2 weekends... danger, will rogers!!

Shaggy Bob said...

NO dice, and I'm working the next few weekends to cover people that have more vacation that I.

a lil cup of Jo said...

ya know...that old philosophy, if you expect a no..you're gonna get a no?

get your head out of your ass and clean your face.

Shaggy Bob said...

Retort, 3 for 120... no MA, means no MAn we're going to chose the educated slob over your overly educated yet not focused slob. I do look smashing in a suit though, which is more than I can say for some of the eggheaded new hires I lost out to. wiiiiiiiitTKin!

a lil cup of Jo said...

perhaps predicting your impending doom was in the fine print on the resume.