Thursday, January 31, 2008

Off til sunday

Off til Sunday,

Remember the 31st is yad sdrawkcaB lanoitaN, and Feb 1st you get a double whammy, it's Skippy Peanut Butter's(1933) and also Dog the Bounty Hunter's (WTF you lookin at) B-days. If ya got a pipe... may as well smoke it.


IF ONLY CHUCK NORRIS WAS THIS F'n COOL! (when and if chuck reads this I hope he warns me before he thinks about kicking my melon off, just the thought would put me in the hospital, praying to my false Gods and then weeping for his mercy)

The Oasis is celebrating "Don't have shit to do week" until returning to miss the Superbowl and fester in the office.

"GO COMMERCIALS!!!"

1 comment:

Darren said...

Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/