Wednesday, September 24, 2008

G.D.D.S.D.

Sometimes when I wake up in the afternoon I get hungry, somedays I get real hungry. Today is one of those days.
God
Damned
Double
Sub
Day

I started with 2 bowls of some healthy cereal at noon30-ish. After a quite tasty breakfast at the diner down the street complete with short stack and all the necessary forms of pig, chicken, and cow I was still hungry @ 130ish. I snagged a Wendy's Baconator Value Meal (total let down) @ 4 and I was still hungry. I've just now finished one of the two foot long subs made my way from Subway. Double everything on a turkey club, with a double everything on a philly cheese to come. I'm still hungry.

Somedays it's better to think that you wouldn't be willing to eat the ass end out of a dead horse just on principle, others it seems to sound faintly enticing.

Today I've eaten 1/5th of my body weight so far, in food stuffs, not counting the tasty cold beverages that washed it all down.

WTF is that all about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get that way the first day or so of my period. Chances are, this is not your problem.