Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween one of my Fav.

Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays. I enjoy getting costumified and heading out to a party to enjoy candy and good company, a couple of cocktails, and lots of fun. Last year was cool, but the costume didn't take any iniative... This Year, it's taken some work. I'm just about 1/2way to completion, and the best part is yet to come. There are a few things that I have been contemplating and this is as good an excuse as any to get them rolling. I'm going to lose some hair. It's needed to complete the costume, and techincally it's been about 13yrs since I did. I'm excited, and apprehensive, but the end product for the costume anyway will well be worth it. I'm thinking that I'll take progression pictures to the final product. T-minus 2weeks and counting.

No comments: