Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday


Kentucky Coal Miner Tuesday.....

Minus the banjo, and the grime.


Todays Randomness is brought to you by Ancient Chinese Secrets, the word misprision • \mis-PRIZH-un\ • noun
1 a : neglect or wrong performance of official duty b : concealment of treason or felony by one who is not a participant in the treason or felony *2 : misunderstanding, misinterpretation, and the number 4.25.

Sketchy Greasy Laundr-a-mat Guy wasn't there today as I washed my clothes to a respectable and less funky goodness. No little girls wandering aound. A sublimely peaceful undertaking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So is it going to be Adolf Friday?

Shaggy Bob said...

I'd have to punch myself in the beanbag for a few hours if I dropped a Hitl-dirt mustache. Charlie Chaplin on the other hand is totally doable