Monday, October 1, 2007

Cooler Nights

I've noticed a significant change in my sleeping habits now that the weather has cooled off a bit. I'm slowly making my way from Vampire to early morning riser. Like a rock, my pillow smashes me in the face when I get home from work and doesn't let go until like 9am....an hour that I really haven't enjoyed for two years now. Coffee in the morning instead of early afternoon seems to fit better.

I had the opportunity to watch Pan's Labyrinth sans the volumous alcohol and wish I hadn't. It was a disappointment. I had been geared up to see fablistic nonsense that would make my head spin and instead pulled in the military/rebelious aspect. The fable parts were overshadowed byt he platent "Cptian" being ruthless and shooting everyone with reckless abandon. Even the ending was a let down...although it was right in tune with the over all jist of the flick. It's a renter not a buyer for sure.

No comments: