Monday, October 29, 2007

Todays Randomness

Today's Randomness is brought to you by a 1br apartment with 3 digital thermostats, 4 time settings for each of 7days a week. The word be·fud·dle Pronunciation: \bi-ˈfə-dəl, bē-\ Function: transitive verb 1 : to muddle or stupefy with or as if with drink, and the number WTF, 60,58,70,72,40,Off, 55,63,78,45, Turn the F-in power off for all around?

You gotta be dry-fuckin me with this shit. I may not be the most technilogically savvy person on the planet, but 3 thermostats? My place isn't that big #1, and B.) you can't copy the previous days settings to cover subsequent days. I have to set 28 different temps 3X's. That seems to me like too much hassle, I had no idea it would take so much...I won't do it. Heat this winter...I'm just going to wear fleece socks.

The Oasis is cold my friends...cooooold

No comments: