Sunday, February 11, 2007

Todays Randomness

Todays Randomness is brought to you by....... Valentine's day chocolates and candy hearts, the word stereotactic • \stair-ee-uh-TAK-tik\ • adjective : involving, being, utilizing, or used in a surgical technique for precisely directing the tip of a delicate instrument (as a needle) or beam of radiation in three planes using coordinates provided by medical imaging in order to reach a specific locus in the body, and the number 0.00038.

Why you ask? Becuase it's freakin' random.

Hope you all enjoy your day of red flowers and precious gifts from that 'special someone. I'm makin' home made general Tso's Kung-Fu chicken, and eating it alone. Then if I have the ambition... I'm gonna get me drunk and take advantage of myself...... er um, watchin a movie.

3 comments:

Kate said...

V-Day is not worth the hype.

I want to be able to make homemade General Tso's chicken. I've never bothered to look for a recipe. Maybe when I grow up.

Shaggy Bob said...

No need to grow up, Lord knows I haven't yet. Although I think the basic sign that you've made the transition is when you stop making smiley faces on your hamburgers with ketchup and mustard. Not the most scientific line to cross but a good starting point.

The general.......
http://www.io.com/~sjohn/food3.htm

Kate said...

Hey, thanks!

I have the ultimate excuse: I *have* to make smiley faces and such... for the kids. Of course. Not for myself.