Monday, December 24, 2007

Todays Randomness

Todays Randomness is brought to you by a can opener that broke midway around the can: the word Chimp-o-riffic,(chimp-O-ri-fik) adj. used to describe any action that a human does that requires only the basic knowledge that a chimpanzee can make simple tools and apply them to a situation. ex. "I macgyvered this chimp-o-riffic can opener using a butter knife, empty oversized can, a rubberband and the basic principles of physics/leverage to open a slightly smaller can of soup today" and the number, fuck yeah simple tools I had Sooooop. (flailing my arms and banging my red shiny hockey helmet)

Add soup to a shredded pulled turkey sandwich with cranberry-apple-chutney-onaise, three cheeses and bacon on 12 grain and it's a Merry F-in Xmas to me here at work to say the least. It's toasted!

No comments: