Wednesday, December 5, 2007

VOTING ENABLED

In light of recent events, I've once again decided it might be in my best interest to search for a new vehicle. I do have the Funtruck back in my posesssion now, and other than a bit of softness in its braking ability Frank should be good to go for another run at breaking down for good.

I'm looking at a few choices and welcome the input.

Rubicon Unlimited?

Rubicon?

FJ Cruiser?

Subaru Forester?


Stick with my main man, the one that got me from A top B for the last 4yrs?
THE Frankensteiner

Obviously the steadfast factors of price and other nonsense apply.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'd hold out for spring and then look at the Cruiser or the Forester. Do you think you'll get the idiots to pay for the damage done?

Timmy Z said...

I agree with Kristi. Let Frank get you thru the winter, and then look. FJ or Rubicon could be good choices, and there def ain't nothing wrong with a Forester. I'm hoping to be looking this spring as well... IF my company had a good year and treats me right :-)

Shaggy Bob said...

Screwhead/Momos will be paying for the damages. Plus they get the extra Xmas Bonuses. Attorney summons, Corporate slap in the face and better business Bureau review. It's about time I got to do the fisting with my gorilla sized mitts.