Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back to the Grind and uber Grinchful

Back at work for the extended haul(this time only 9days beginning ...NOW). I'm sitting in the office making the best of my holiday eve. My Super is imbibing some Martoonie for his eventual berth here at the place of biz. I can't blame him.... where else could you have a few toddies and still accomplish making the news happen for the greater capital district. If I wasn't paginating And making plates, I would have tied one on earlier in the afternoon to pre-emptively celebrate the birth of the lil jeebus guy.

Oh yeah, I hope that everyone not in my chair has a great Christmas Eve and eventually a spectacular Christmas day if that's what you choose to participate in tommorrow. If not, Happy Holidays anyway. I hope and trust that you'll all be spending quality time with your family and friends.

After my shift this evening, I'll be sitting down with my buddy Balvenie 17 and having a chat, a three finger salud with one icecube.

No comments: