Monday, December 1, 2008

Whatcha gonna do?

SO, I was suprised to hear that my schedule was mysteriously changed once again just after Turkey day. I don't have to be at the office again until Wednesday. It basically threw me into a 6 day vacation with no plans and nothing to do. Friday evening Jen A. and Toffee stopped at my place. Saturday I slept until 7pm. Sunday I returned to the parents place and have been festering since. I'll be here until Wednesday Morning when I return to work in Schenecta-dirt. Then it's 10 days of work, 3 off and 10 days of work.

Today it's a resume day.I'm re-tooling my wears to send off to perspective venues with hopes of finding a more stable work environment. I'm safe until Jan 1st. at which point I know there are more lay offs coming and I'm the only one in my department that is available to get the axe unless a supervisor takes the hit. (I seriously doubt that will happen)

I'm still waking up at the grand old early time of 2pm most days...and it really is sucking the life out of me. It's pretty difficult to change your sleeping pattern I'm found.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

you should have given us a call, we thought you were workng.